Sunday 27 May 2018

GDPR - Please Read The Privacy Policy

Yes, I know I'm not staying with Luna right now, and that this image is a few months old now. But I was looking for an image for this post, and I couldn't resist posting her adorable face. Pupper! \o/

I have just updated the privacy policy for my blog. Please read it carefully before continuing.

More seriously, though, I am apparently obligated to make sure that readers of my blog are correctly informed about Blogger's use of cookies. I hope you're all getting some kind of automatic notification about this? Because I'm not, but maybe I already clicked something like that months ago...? If I end up in trouble with European law, I will be forced to flee to Canada.

Speaking of fleeing to Canada, I'm now a couple of weeks into Life in Kelowna. I've had some really productive days. I've cleaned, I've written, I've toyed with C# a little bit, I've bought groceries, I've gone on exploratory walks, I've meditated by the side of the lake. And I can go meditate by the side of the lake whenever I like right now. I am loving the crap out of all this.

I feel like the job prospects at Golder are still promising, though I'll be looking other places as well this coming week. Otherwise no news on the employment front.

I am starting to feel a little bit more settled in. I now know most of the streets near the house, and the major ones around town. I now know where to find a lot of the local services. And even just little things, like where to find the cutlery drawer. It can take a little while before you can find a fork without thinking about it after you've moved into a new place.

In any case, I'll be in touch in about a week! I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment